help me

Reaction score
    did starmade give you guys a virus, spyware ect because my internet protecter thing wont let me download it

Reaction score
    Hmm, there is a chance that your \"Windows Defender\" (Assuming you use windows, which I am sure you do) may be missing, infected, or you have some other malware that was installed in your computer that has caused internet explorer to freak out, run all malware detection (recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, there is a free version) and your standard protection program, weither it be McAffe or Norton, or whatever. Also, try opening start (Once again assuming you have windows) Go to control panel and make sure there is an icon next to \"Windows Defender\" if it is missing or there is none, then, either you missed it, or it is missing and will cause downloads to pop up as \"infected\". You\'ll need to manually re-add the files, google how to do it, there may be a chance you do not have to restore your computer. (Assuming that was the issue, try using the protective programs and search for viruses first, test this as your last resort) Also, if still persists, before reinstall (Highly unrecommended unless you are doing it anyways, or really need to)google your issue to see what else it may be, google is your friend!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You pretty much said \"You told me exactly how to fix it, but you didn\'t dumb it down to my level of intelligence so you\'re an idiot.\". Show some respect for someone who actually knows what they\'re talking about, kid.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Temporarily disable your antivirus software in order to download it.