Help me please I need advice.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So I have played on Red Shift for a pretty long time.
    But my faction died out, leaving me alone, in a huge, empty, lonely station.
    Yes, I was promoted to leader before it died out, but I need a leader.
    I need a leader to create quests for me.
    Also the server was mostly filled with American people, and I hate that!
    No ofcourse I'm not racist, I hate the time difference. Everytime I made a friend and found out that he was American, this causes that his morning is my evening. making playing together very hard.

So after a long story, I need advice for a server and a faction.
    A server that is active with European people (or anything near that time zone)
    and a faction that supports team work, and that the leader of that faction doesn't act like almighty god.
    But more like a friend.
    I hope you get what I mean.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Isn't the Thryn mainly composed by americans ? :P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432934732,1432934567][/DOUBLEPOST]Back on topic - yeah, It's an known issue from online game the time zone thingy. But to counter that, after re-structuring my faction, I plan to have a high-rank member on the faction at different time-zone ranges, so they can recruit people that has the same zone and do stuff with them. Check the faction forums and see if there is any that you might like.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Isn't the Thryn mainly composed by americans ? :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432934732,1432934567][/DOUBLEPOST]Back on topic - yeah, It's an known issue from online game the time zone thingy. But to counter that, after re-structuring my faction, I plan to have a high-rank member on the faction at different time-zone ranges, so they can recruit people that has the same zone and do stuff with them. Check the faction forums and see if there is any that you might like.
    Mainly, yes, entirely, no. We have two Brits who are fairly active, and a Hun and a German who are slightly less active.