Hello!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, my name is Poli and I am human...

What kind of trends should I pick up and where do I start?
    I like new communities so you'll probs see me around ^^

Cya

Reaction score
    i love thease tipes of posts thay brake evry rull i have found about how your spost to post on the forms without actuly braking evry rull (hugs poli)

ok now to anser you qweston

\"What kind of trends should I pick up and where do I start?\"

1 well for one hateing me it seems to be what evryone duse that and asoon as thay do thare instintly the most populer in chat

2 play the game 24/7 but not more then 5 minuts on eny one sever a day otherwise you get called clingy

3 dont post your ships enles thare so big you cant see the whole thing at one time otherwise the hate its killer after the big ship wich you can more or less make look good but be full of junk becuse the whole comunity dousnt care about how it works aslong as it looks good then you make real ships that someon can actuly use that are smaller and can actuly work and the hate will still show but not as bad

4 dont do enything i say and ignor me becuse all my sugestons wind up not working do just forget all of that^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    first... try building, and talking to people.

Then use their suggestions on your builds to improve them, then talk to people again, then use those suggestions on a new project.

Also, ask people how they start ships ect.

Reaction score
    Always nice to see a new face around here, and a thread that isn\'t a server advert :)

Hopefully i will see you around at some point.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings, Poli, and welcome to the Starmade forums! We sure could use more humans around here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He\'s a cat that\'s a human wannabe.

Look at the avatar ^^

Anyway, welcome around Poli, have fun !