Hello, PeoPle!

Reaction score
    Perilous day, for any of you? I Personally hoPe not, because this Person would Prefer if you People did not have a craPPy day on my ProPer introduction into this Perfectly crafted Grouping called a community...

with you Prideful Persons and Perverted Pests taking Petabytes of data on this Powerful server...Pah! Please, do not allow me to Pervade from my intro, I do not wish to Penatrate into the deePer avenues of my mind at this moment... This Person of mine is PlagueDoctor42, and may I continue with my introduction? Please? Perfect!

allow me to go deePer into myself (no Perverted Pun intended, if any). my Preferred wavelength of light that may be Percieved through a Prism (color) is Purple (really!), and I'm descended from a caring mother and hard-working father, and inherent the most imPortant asPects of them both.

I Personally desPise unneeded forms of hygiene, like Perfume, but I understand the social reasons for them, even if they are just Perceived. This is why I Persist in using them, Passively. anyway, Please, it is imPerative that you PeoPle call me Plague!