Hello! My name is P. A. Debris, commanding officer of the DFN.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I never actually got around to doing one of these, so now I am.

So, many of you may know me already, I have played on a good few servers, am sustaining the Debrisian Federal Navy as one of the superpowers in this game's political field, have been claimed by many others as the "most powerful man in the community", have assembled a few good ships, a good amount of people, sent said people charging into battle using said ship, was beaten back, charged right back in again, kicked ass and chewed bubblegum, and am here, for the most part, because of my men, my faction, and my friends.

A little bit about me-

I am currently in command over the DFN, based out of the Illusive server.

I have been claimed by many as the most powerful man in the community.

I am here to try and create some sense of cooperation in the community.

I have dealt with many threats, and in the process, learned not to trust any new person, the hard way.

History--

I was based out of the Brothercraft server, acting as a mercenary for some time.

I then settled down, and started a faction, the United Federation.

The UF had a few traitors break off, and they were able to beat us.

I then moved on, with a mere few soldiers at my side, and formed the DFN, at the time nothing more than a serverside faction of three.

I went forumside, and the DFN grew rapidly.

I was accepted into the UAF, with a measly eight men.

We were involved in a forum war with Trollerbobman, who is, coincidentially, now our friend, and ally.

I ended the forum war with a treaty, sparking the creation of a massive alliance, known as "The Council"

We grew, fought off mercs that had been sent to kill us, and maintained a foothold in the world.

By the time we switched over to NASS, the DFN was a force to be reckoned with, holding over thirty men.

A faction known as the Vaygr attacked us, with little reason, sparking what is now known as the Vaygr War.

In the proccess, The Council was disbanded, and all that work went to waste.

We ended the Vaygr War, with a result that is still not agreed on to this day.

We moved to Illusive, which is our current home.

More to come?