Hello, I am Guard, a YouTuber and server host for some reason

Reaction score
    I also managed to pick up quite a bit of knowledge about this game very quickly (I tend to do that) so if you have any questions feel free to ask. xD

Oh yes, and since I am going to spam my YouTube here it's http://youtube.com/user/guard13007 Have a gander, tell me what I need to improve, cause believe me, lots of room for improvement.

Oh yes, and that server I mentioned has almost no rules and can be reached at starmade.guard13007.com:4242 woo! (Just don't be a dick (other than blowing stuff up) and we can all get along. ^^)

So yes, there is all relevant stuff about me. So now for two random things! I art. But not very good (yet) over on guard13007.deviantart.com. Oh, and I'm also one of those creepy furries. You know, the ones you either haven't heard of or just heard BAD THINGS! Oh well, whatever, think what you will, but gimmie a chance get to know me before judgementalizing me.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings, and welcome to Starmade! I hope your channel gets some hugely successful Starmade videos, as I\'m sure you can pull it off!

lol @ \'creepy furries\', we\'ve got plenty of variety of interests here.