Hello from China!~

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found starmade a month ago.As a sci-fi fans,this is really a great game for me?Although I'm just a high school students, limited English proficiency.But in many good guy's and Google Translate help, I learned how to play this game.That was really an interesting process.However,the survival mode is still difficult for me(I'm a good builder in the MC, also in starmade).So now I mainly develop planets in starmade.

Actually I prefer to modify the game textures :D Such as skybox/hull texture/planets texture/the sun etc.I have been modified them,let them be more beautiful lol~

And...I found that very few people play starmade in China.:(

But I want this game with great potential to flourish in China.So I do my best to propagate this game.I founded a thematic forums about starmade and own server(Of course, the server is not mine.Server belongs to a friend of mine.).Recently I wrote a very long thematic backstory for our server,a lot of scenes we are building.(That is a really very tiring job...)

And...what time let the multi-lingual join starmade,just like minecraft?Multi-lingual is very important for starmade internationalization.Just like my friends.They always said:Oh English!I can not understand English!I think we can join forces with other language forums, to do their own language translation work, then sent to the production team.This can enhance the friendship between the all forums.This will become easier, if need to hold international competitions in the future(Such as PVP dual meet or building contest)

And,I want to know starmade when to begin to support MOD.MOD is a very important for a game long-term development.If players can not find some new gameplays,then they will soon leave the game.

well,other say too much. Finally, starmade is a very good game, thanks to the production team!:D

And...almost forgot...my forum address:bbs.starmadecn.com

Chinese & English, welcome to visit.This seems to be the first and only one thematic forums about starmade in China...haha

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Welcome to the Starmade community! I hope your server grows and you find some new friends.