Hello community! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Starmade community! :D im am new in case you couldnt already tell and I love this game so much! So I saw this and I thought hey, this is here why not post here? and I did! :D so Im probably going to post pics of my space ship but I forget how to take screenshots Its pretty small but it has a LOT of fire power and a turret on top I have never fought A pirate because I never run into Like just a pack of 3 its always a whole station Just my luck.... (Get it??) My ship is called Starship Flamberge named after the legendary sword of fire and its covered in lava which is the closest thing to fire in this game Its cannons do like almost 200 damge (well just one altoghether it does like 575 ish not counting the turret as well) I have all the missles a salvage cannon and powerdrain beams I mostly inroduced my ship and not actually me but.... Its nice to finnaly join the Starmade community!! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I couldn\'t help reading this like I was hiper :P , welcome to the community! Don\'t get buried ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The subject title and your text look the same, so just put something different in the title like I did. Anyway I said don\'t get buried because my suggestions thread keeps getting burried under the flood of suggestions :P