Hello All!

Reaction score
    I'm NATO, Allicia_DeVries in-game. I played StarMade for around a week several months ago, but then college happened.
    Well, I'm back.
    I'm a huge Warhammer 40,000 fan (which my ship designs reflect), as well as big into David Weber's Honorverse series, and In Fury Born, the inspiration for my name. For those who know what it means, yes I am a devou/tg/uardsman, and will happily Get Shit Done all day erry day.
    I have a background in EVE Online, survived the Charlie Foxtrot that World of Tanks has become, got fed up with World of Warplanes, and am a hardened veteran of War Thunder, as well as Dawn of War I and II and Space Marine, among many others. I enjoy games with an active, involved community, and StarMade's is growing every day.
    I currently head the faction Imperium_of_Man on Doom's server, and welcome all comers (unless you're some kind of heretic, in which case, please report to your nearest Morale Officer for...reassignment).
    I look forward to flying with (or against!) all of you. Have fun!
    The Emperor Protects.
    -Alley

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Welcome, I was wondering when you would formally introduce yourself!
    You found the right place to be, as there are many devout Warhammer 40K fans here and some are getting organized.
    I\'ve also been through World of Tanks, even way back in beta, but my poor VK: DB hasn\'t been doing very well, and matchmaking is... Akward in that game.
    Hopefully we will cross cannons soon!