Heads up

Reaction score
    There is a fake me going around using a capital "i" (I) instead of a small "L" (l) in the second part of my name

ridik_ulass ? ridik_uIass

Be vigilant of any political faux pas or feigned political maneuverings.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, I am the fake account. I promise not to do anything evil or cause any trickery. I am really FORGE9unsc705 that wanted to confuse ridik. The join date would be about an hour from according to this post. If the mods or ridik want this account gone please perma-ban this name. Not an IP ban, but just for this account. I am sorry if I caused any problems.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ridik, this may end up fitting our little concept, drawing Forge\'s faction into the scenario.

Reaction score
    I\'m somewhat unsure if you are pulling eveybodies resprective legs, or are actually being serious. There is also a probability that in the case of such an event, you are the infiltrator and not Redikulass. What say you to that?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That really was me, it was as a joke not a political attack. Check the join date of the second ridik, it was about 10 hours ago.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just check there faction ingame. (person makes a fake Euro_Corp)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Maybe we should have a redundancy-check for username/faction registrations ...

• A and A add 0 points, Ab and Ab add 1 points Abc and abc add 2 points
    • For every different letters between matches, substract points - but start with 2, not 0, or just count the letters (for substract) if \"abcde...\" and \"abCOUNTcde...\"

At least, if the IP doesn\'t match or the user already spent some time logged in

Or set that he wants a protection against ppls logging in / registering, sharingthe same IP and his name to avoid a more difficult slightly different rename.

Tell me if I should move this up in the tasklist of my own tools and share it.