Have planets stop being developed?

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Long time I don't here about planets,so gave planets stop being developed?
    If not are there just being kept secret or will it come with the new fauna ?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Its good to assume that at least they have a little bit of everything half baked.
    When schine gets a breakthrough, or something works out to the schedule, then they pull it out of the oven and put some toppings on it and send it out to be served to us fresh out of the oven.
    Sometimes though it is a little too hot and you need to blow on it and by sending in those bug reports and a patch will be released cooling it down enough to be enjoyed by the playerbase.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465657757,1465657334][/DOUBLEPOST]My point is planets are probably still in the oven in a crock pot on simmer so that it is slow cooked in order to allow the heat to seep in and bake the center of those large things without charring the crust or having the thing come out still raw in the middle.

Or it could be in the refrigerator to be chilled to speed up the cooling of the center so it can be served without scalding whoever trys to enjoy a nice dish of planet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465658101][/DOUBLEPOST]And another possibility is that they are currently whipping up some good frosting to ice the planets with so to further enhance the dish's flavor. Do you use shaved almonds and press ahead knowing some people are alergic to nuts but its what the recipe is just calling for, or do you substitute crushed oreos knowing that more people could enjoy the dish but also knowing that the recipe still wanted shaved almonds and it is not 'perfect'.

Or I could be getting lost in my own metaphors...

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Its good to assume that at least they have a little bit of everything half baked.
    When schine gets a breakthrough, or something works out to the schedule, then they pull it out of the oven and put some toppings on it and send it out to be served to us fresh out of the oven.
    Sometimes though it is a little too hot and you need to blow on it and by sending in those bug reports and a patch will be released cooling it down enough to be enjoyed by the playerbase.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465657757,1465657334][/DOUBLEPOST]My point is planets are probably still in the oven in a crock pot on simmer so that it is slow cooked in order to allow the heat to seep in and bake the center of those large things without charring the crust or having the thing come out still raw in the middle.

Or it could be in the refrigerator to be chilled to speed up the cooling of the center so it can be served without scalding whoever trys to enjoy a nice dish of planet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465658101][/DOUBLEPOST]And another possibility is that they are currently whipping up some good frosting to ice the planets with so to further enhance the dish's flavor. Do you use shaved almonds and press ahead knowing some people are alergic to nuts but its what the recipe is just calling for, or do you substitute crushed oreos knowing that more people could enjoy the dish but also knowing that the recipe still wanted shaved almonds and it is not 'perfect'.

Or I could be getting lost in my own metaphors...
    Well, i'm glad you cleared up Dukes unintelligible response for him. ^^

Reaction score
    Well then, food metaphors in a space game (With no food, air, water, or apparent mechanisms of life). Who'd have thunk it?

Reaction score
    Planets may also be slightly less potato-y than pictured. All misrepresentations of in-game content or planned features may or may not be a result of a complete lack of artistic talent.
    Just sayin'.

Reactions: kiraen
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    haha! winning!

Let's see what we can take away from this and make Dukelet regret his efforts...

I see Biomes
    I see resting water on planets
    I see an individual structure (part of planet generation, or has someone been colonising)
    Does The Black come with the planet? Do you have to defeat him to claim it?

So many possibilities! Glad to see things continue.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Planets may also be slightly less potato-y than pictured. All misrepresentations of in-game content or planned features may or may not be a result of a complete lack of artistic talent.
    Just sayin'.
    noooo!don't take away the potato shape,I'll call it spudonia prime