Has anyone made a cruise ship/civillian vessel yet?

Reaction score
    The hard part will be building the starwhale...and building smilers would be too much detail for this game...the crack in time however....

Reaction score
    Whoah, I love the use of alien plant stuff as carpet, and the hanging lights as posts!

Reaction score
    Here i come again! And i give you - the pictures of my ships\' luxury appartments from all 4 corners! The ship has 5 more such rooms, 2 ones a bit smaller, and a little cantina (and yes, you can open and close windows at will!).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It\'s a logical way to go ^^ I was hoping to base it on the Concordia. I know that the ship itself is now scrap but it had some interesting shapes and looked pretty neat ^^

Reaction score
    Yes, yes, these are all cool, certainly. The closest I\'ve come to building such a thing is when I made a ship that was meant to be inhabited by an insane crew unable to stop the ship\'s AI from taking said crew wherever it wanted. The ship featured smiley faces, needless to say.

However, the actually aesthetically pleasing things presented here are essentially without flaw, but for one thing. Did NOBODY else notice that the name of that ship was the Oedipus? And is NOBODY else an Odeiphobic?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oedipus Complex - I\'m sure it needs no explanation to anyone over 18 or anyone familiar with Greek Mythology.

Odd name for a ship really :S