Hardened Orange Hull / Factory

Reaction score
    The Hull hardened orange is bugged : We can't use recipes on it, that's really weird, i think it's a bug, i can't convert, paint this hull !

Reaction score
    As orange hull did not exist when the recipes were made, they are not currently included in any of them. I suspect this will probably change with the crafting update, if the recipes still exist in their current state at all. In the mean time if you really need them to work you can insert them into the recipes manually(single player only). From the starter go to the modding tab, select block editor and then click on the recipes tab. though it would be a very tedious process to look up all the various block id's and insert them one at a time.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Thanks for reporting, but this already handled under:
    Bug #619: Orange block does not work with other blocks

Voldrath is absolutely right, the recipes were made at a time where the pentas + tetras were fresh implemented and bypass the lack of them being in shops and other possible locations. So you do not have to 'spread them manually by admin commands' into your universe.

We are going to overhaul those recipes and currently its being talked about the 'missing paint'. (No orange paint)
    So this is known, and will be addressed in the near future.

- Andy

Last edited by a moderator: