Votes: 8 61.5%
    • b right

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    so i started building 3 ships i call the g-class and so far i have all 3 basically done as far as the shells go each is difrent in there own way 1 is majorly difrent an 2 are pretty close in style what im maken this post for is to get alil feed back an help couse i really cant decide whitch bridge i should install should i make all 3 difrent ships with 3 difrent bridges or try to keep the 2 the same .... the reason why i cant decide is becouse i love them both so im asking for ur help and the one you pick i will use

A or B A = left B = right starmade-screenshot-0049.png starmade-screenshot-0050.png

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    so i started building 3 ships i call the g-class and so far i have all 3 basically done as far as the shells go each is difrent in there own way 1 is majorly difrent an 2 are pretty close in style what im maken this post for is to get alil feed back an help couse i really cant decide whitch bridge i should install should i make all 3 difrent ships with 3 difrent bridges or try to keep the 2 the same .... the reason why i cant decide is becouse i love them both so im asking for ur help and the one you pick i will use

A or B A = left B = right View attachment 21885 View attachment 21886
    B

It has the right proportions, might need to be a little bit bigger. Looking good.

Zerefette

<|°_°|>
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like more A but B's top antennathing with wings would look much better on A.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'd say the right one, B or if you remove the weird looking protrusion on top of A, I'd say do that one
    (gimme the other BP and i'll make it look great)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I'd say the right one, B or if you remove the weird looking protrusion on top of A, I'd say do that one
    (gimme the other BP and i'll make it look great)

the protrusion on top is supose to be the antena tower heres what the 3rd ships tower looks like but thinking of changing that as well starmade-screenshot-0037.png

Reactions: Rumcajz

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Stack A on top of B and go vertical!

Reaction score
    'A' looks like the upper portion of a submarine. If the ship is an attacker, I'd say use 'A'. If not, 'B' is more sleek. Something to consider is the size of the overall ship. Based on the third picture, I would worry that the second bridge is too thin/small for the overall ship. In that case then A's bridge would best fit.
    My vote 'A' on the basis that the ship is as large as in image three.
    If the ship is only as wide as in the first picture, then take one vote off 'A' and apply it to 'B'.