Happy Birthday, Bench!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Bench ,

Thank you for taking your time to do the tutorials for the logic system, making a new a StarMade trailer, and just about everything overall. I'd like to wish you a happy birthday and take a moment to recognize the work you've done for us along with the rest of your team. Best wishes!

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    Alliance to Restore the Republic

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Have a good one, master of light and sound!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Bench , has anyone ever told you that you are brilliant at what you do? Because you really are. I had absolutely nod idea what to do with logic, and then I read your thread.
    I also was thinking: isn't it time for a new trailer? And then you are already making one.

So a happy birthday and lots of logic blocks!
    I also get the feeling that you need some help with all those ships, so if you were to check your local shop there are 5 new crew members just waiting to lend a hand. Just make sure they don't run away first. ;)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes, Happy Birthday :)
    [ AdmiralGialAckbar00, Yesterday at 11:24 PM ]

@Bench , has anyone ever told you that you are brilliant at what you do? Because you really are. I had absolutely nod idea what to do with logic, and then I read your thread.
    I also was thinking: isn't it time for a new trailer? And then you are already making one.

So a happy birthday and lots of logic blocks!
    I also get the feeling that you need some help with all those ships, so if you were to check your local shop there are 5 new crew members just waiting to lend a hand. Just make sure they don't run away first. ;)
    I also got 2 ideas from Bench's thread (although one idea was not from Bench but a poster in his thread).

Yes. lots of logic blocks <-- nice one :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    yes happy birthday!. (hopes the cake is not a lie)
    ill make a cake ship... possibly[DOUBLEPOST=1409978444,1409978372][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks everyone :D has been a pretty great day. Over a year here doing StarMade stuff in the community, in fact a bit of a throwback to last year as well...

I was around long before that video was posted. :)

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    yes happy birthday!. (hopes the cake is not a lie)
    ill make a cake ship... possibly[DOUBLEPOST=1409978444,1409978372][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I was around long before that video was posted. :)
    Yeah I started my involvement in StarMade June last year (2013)