Hamachi WolfPacl:StarMade Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. This is a hamachi server so that means you must have hamachi for
    2. If i catch you on all networks ertaining to this server i will ban you and kick you from the networks. i made them all so alot of people could connect

3. the password for all networks is the same its StarMade yes it is case senstive.... if you dont know what that means it mean you have to enter it exactly as shown above.
    4 please respect the WolfPack Faction for they are the admins meaning that this is the admin Faction.

5. no griefing others ships unless in a faction battle or fighting between two ships.

6. i cant be up all night and i wont let my pc be on all night but i will try to get up between the times i have set: i wake generall around 6Am or 10Am this is when the server will be on. the server will always go off at the same time which is 1 am.
    7. pls have fun

here are the hamachi network names:

WolfPack:StarMade 0 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 1 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 2 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 3 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 4 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 5 - full

WolfPack:StarMade 6 - 4 slots

WolfPack:StarMade 7 - 4 slots

WolfPack:StarMade 8 - 4 slots

WolfPack:StarMade 9 - 4 slots

WolfPack:StarMade 10 - 4 slots

ip is 25.27.181.209:4242

password is StarMade

please have fun and respect the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    jack your problem might be because all my networks became full last night on its realse but dont worry i made 5 new networks all with the same password and here they are now posted in the fourm.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to setup a small server, how was this one setup so I can setup my own, please answer.