half blocks and stairs

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Honestly. I don't really see the need for this. I am completely satisfied with what I can build with the current blocks. Also ramps are more futuristic. I don't think I saw a single staircase in The halo franchise. There's no need to copy Minecraft.

Reactions: Ithirahad

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Honestly. I don't really see the need for this. I am completely satisfied with what I can build with the current blocks. Also ramps are more futuristic. I don't think I saw a single staircase in The halo franchise. There's no need to copy Minecraft.
    You're a builder, Criss. Can you not think of a single thing you could build with half blocks?

I'd like to see half blocks. Not sure about stairs. Wedges look kind of awkward as stairs sometimes, but I don't really see a reason for them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    In minecraft I like ceilings that are 2.5m high, so half blocks would be nice for that. I am ok with ramps for stairs. Now LADDERS would be great!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    You're a builder, Criss. Can you not think of a single thing you could build with half blocks?

I'd like to see half blocks. Not sure about stairs. Wedges look kind of awkward as stairs sometimes, but I don't really see a reason for them.
    Stairs are required to give halfblocked halways edges.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations

Not at the moment no. I find half blocks more usefull for fine detail or things like land based builds. Sure it would be nice and maybe we could walk on them fluidly like in Minecraft, but right now I get along fine without them. What I would rather have is the full rainbow of color that Minecraft has for the hull blocks.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score

Walking up a 45 degree ramp puts excessive stress on the ankles.
    Walking up a 45 degree stair case does not.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes we need this!!!, I really want to make very slanted wings etc with half wedges, why would someone simply not want this