Halcyon Combat Engineering

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    [Just a thread for me to post ships I've made. First group will not have DL links because Starmade is being spastic, will upload them later.]

Greetings, grand fleet admirals and petty mining-barge captains, and thank you for choosing the ever-reliable Halcyon Combat Engineering for the purchase of your new starship! Here at Halcyon, we focus on quality production of ships and the exploitation of intergalactic labor law loopholes (Try saying THAT five times fast!) to bring you only the best interstellar vessels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although our heavier ships, and even our fighters, are still undergoing construction by our finest engineers, we are proud to bring you the Sparrow I LS/EP scout speeder

Armed with dual Rapier class magnetic acceleration cannons, the Sparrow can fend against, but not destroy enemy fighters. However, due to the low armament, the Sparrow can be sold as a pleasure craft. This may or may not be intentional. However, for military purposes, do not expose the Sparrow's weak shielding to heavy enemy fire. Due to budget cuts, the Sparrow's hull is not reinforced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for more bang for your buck, in the cute, bite-sized package of the Sparrow? Then look no further, because the Sparrow II LS/VLF is here!

The Sparrow II, little more than an extended Sparrow, features a more combat-ready weapons system. Equipped with extra shielding units to take some extra punches, Cutlass class magnetic acceleration cannons to pierce enemy shielding, and Lancer class armour piercing rockets for making enemy scouts and fighters really, really angry. The Sparrow II, like the Sparrow I, has no reinforced hull, and as such must count on speed and small size to avoid totally grody cannon fire.

That's all for now, my future sla- I mean, loyal customers! Expect more ships, with reinforced hulls and interesting weapon names coming soon!

Please leave some feedback on the two scouts (or, one scout with two variants, if you prefer) that I have posted, including how I could improve upon them.