Hail!

Reaction score
    Hail starrmade forum users/staff.

Im Varacka,

Im a gamer and a hobbyist server host. Ive been hosting teamspeak and game servers for ages and plan on a starrmade rp style server ala the old freelancer. I thought id introdouce myself before hand.

If anyone wants a ts server aswell contact me. They free.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hi there,

So you know Freelancer, huh, do you also know about it\'s Mods, Discovery and Crossfire ? Though the Crossfire mod is like 2 GB to download.

Anyway, are you able t make a server and keep it for years, or it\'s as a temporary thing, switching between what servers you hold depending on what game you like at that time...
    And also, in what country do you live ? To know where could the server source be, as we got the official US one, and 2 European servers, which could welcome somebody with a powerful i-net connection and PC.

Reaction score
    2gb thats it? eh ya i played discovery. heard of cross but never played.

Us server hosted in phoenix arizona. 24/7 will only go down if the game dies or i do. (or some other unforeseen event like my server becoming self aware.)

also what forums does one vist to apply for tester? As that factions idea would be great for my server idea. Also ive done alot of testing in my time so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, 2 Gb is the installer, it unpacks, FLMM reorder it, so in the end. the Freelancer folder, with the mod, goes from 0.7-8 Gb to nearly 5 Gb xD

And well, you can even ask here for that, in your introduction thread.

Reaction score
    Ok i ment that sarcasticly as in 2gb thats not alot kinda thing.
    I plan to start the server today might even fool around with the tester build i magicly found on the not so hidden testers newsletter to prepare for full.
    If anyone is interested my teamspeak server and one i will use for the game server is:

drachost.info:9985

On antother note got any suggestions mr Seph.