HadrasVorshoth Introduction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi! I'm HadrasVorshoth, a longtime Minecraft player (who discovered this game via the Yogscast) and lover of space related games like Spore's Space Stage or the old Rogue Squadron games from back in the day, as well as an occasional player of the open source space game Vega Strike.

I have a tendency to try and build ships thus far in the same basic layout as the Ebon Hawk from KOTOR, though due to a lack of credits, I seldom get much further than the central room the ship's circle corridor envelopes, and then it eventually gets destroyed by someone wanting grey and brown hull pieces.

I am still learning the ropes here, but figured it would be nice to introduce myself on this forum somewhere.

i have been toying with the idea of making a faction called the UWA: United Worlds Alliance, an alliance of many worlds, armies, and factions, acting as an arbiter and peacekeeper across servers. I have set up a list of ship names on my phone for each type of ship the UWA would use, and plan to turn it into a big thing eeventually.