H.M.S Dauntless (Titan class - Finished)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This ship is awesome, one of the few ships that maintains a desirable appearance regardless of its size. Most of the huge ships out there are just boring.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok, im a noob at downloading ships. how do i add the ship to my catalog as that .sment file?

great looking ship by the way! i look forward to exploring it!

Reaction score
    Good looking ship, even though it\'s pretty small for a \'Titan Class\' ship :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A large number of people are uploading copies of your ship as their own. Just thought I would let you know. I did not download them all to verify but I pretty sure that most of them are copies as they are saved as HMS_Dauntless with a bunch of random numbers after it (like they spawned it without modifying the name the game would give it, then saved it themselves and uploaded it) Sorry for the longwinded explanation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Uh, gunna sound real newbish, but wtf do i do with a .SMENT file? I put in the normal blueprint directory, but nothing happens? why? :(

Reaction score
    O_O............................................................................. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!