Guys, help! My ship got eaten by a tree!

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    :eek:

That... was unexpected.

Did you make the hull out of dirt? Maybe the game's growth algorithm grew trees out of dirt. (It's entirely possible that the game replaced the hull with dirt blocks. :D )

If it's made out of metal, I'm flabbergasted. It's like that one scene from "Creepshow", where Steven King grows alien plantgrowth all over his hands and face. (Safety tip, kids: don't handle meteorites yourself.)

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    :eek:

That... was unexpected.

Did you make the hull out of dirt? Maybe the game's growth algorithm grew trees out of dirt. (It's entirely possible that the game replaced the hull with dirt blocks. :D )

If it's made out of metal, I'm flabbergasted. It's like that one scene from "Creepshow", where Steven King grows alien plantgrowth all over his hands and face. (Safety tip, kids: don't handle meteorites yourself.)

oh i just thought it was a joke

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, sorry. It was indeed a joke.

It would be amusing however if your ship could get infected with trees or something like that if you weren't careful.

I wonder what people's reactions would be if I built trees on their ships while they weren't looking...