Gurran Lagann

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    From The Universe of Gurran Lagann.....

I bring you all Lagann!

yes, Iv used the door material for the head part so its acts like its does in the show. you might think its a little big, BUT THIS GURRAN LAGANN! if its not ridiculous and over the top....its just not worth it....

haha! no I was originally making it as small as I could while keeping as much detail as I could...in the end it did grow a little bigger than I had expected, but im otherwise quite happy with it.

my first real attempt to create something like this.

oddly enough I was originally going to make Super Galaxy Gurran Lagann (The intersteller starship thing, not the galaxy sized fella) however, as you can see my work with corners and curves is not ground breaking so I decided to start with something a little simpler.

currently the hull is 100% complete but it is uthwise unarmed, unpowered and unpropelled. I take it whoever would like to use this ship would prefer to modify it in their own way.

So far it has taken me around 3 hours or so, made it all from just this picture here.

For my next Project, I will try and make Lagann. If all is successful...I wonder...put docking ports as the joints of Laganns arms and legs...one under the chin and on the head...

Might really be able to make Gurran Lagann...FOR ITS DRILLS SHALL PIECE THE HEAVENS!

But for now, Team Gurran Lagann will just include myself.

For now I will not be uploading the schematics, although that might change on demand.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cathedtral Lazengann is also known as Super Galaxy Gurran Lagann.