Guns fired from behind the core fire from a random spot away from the ship.

Reaction score
    so yeah, my canon shoots from a random spot, if i have 2 canons, it shoots both from that random point, it's only on one ship though. The others shoot as normal.

Thanks!

EDIT: just looked and the cannon only does this in a particular place, if i put the gun anywhere else it works fine. (Problem is i would like it where it is :P I hope that doesn't sound picky.)

ANOTHER EDIT: It seems to do this if the gun is more than say 20 blocks or so from the core.

//i.imgur.com/t4qsMDN.jpg[/IMG]

Reaction score
    photo\'s pretty big, sorry. The one to look at is the yellowy one in the middle

Reaction score
    Turns out this bug is caused by weapons being fired from behind the core (i changed the thread title) If i extend the gun to next to the core it works fine.

Reaction score
    You sure it\'s random? In the latest update, there was a change to make AMCs fire in the direction the weapon computer is oriented, unless you change perspective at least once by switching to a cockpit.

Reaction score
    no, i know about that, the gun is being fired from a random point not attached to the ship. The point is random, but all the shots come from that same point. The core is at the front of the ship, guns fire from the back of the ship. My guess is it\'s doing this so it can try to avoid hitting my own ship\'s hitbox maybe? On the screenshot, you can see the antimatter shot coming out of empty space. (marked by the purple flash and the white projectile.