Gunner Cockpit?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yo guys, me and a friend have made a ship designed for both of us and made it in mind of him driving/piloting/firing front weapons where I would have my own cockpit(s) for firing in different directions. However, Im fairly sure theres no way to do this (if there is, let me know!) so I think that some form of 360 degree cockpit for guns would be a pretty good feature, especially in multiplayer!

Thanks in advance! -smitsy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like you want a largeish turret? One player in the main cockpit, one in the turret cockpit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I guess that would work better! I think it would be a pretty neat and useful addition

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You can enter a ship core, then us up and down on the arrow keys to cycle through piloting any turrets or ships docked onto your ship, or even a ship that the ship you entered is docked on to. You can also go up to a weapon controller (I don\'t know what they are called) like a weapons computer, or salvage computer, and you will control the weapons controlled by that computer, i.e. enter a weapons computer and you will control the anti-matter cannons linked to it. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
    for your own 1 person use, press and hold right shift.