Guilorn Battlebarge

Reaction score
    I began making this sometime last december, and I've been slowly working on it over time, the screenshots follow how many versions I've gone through.

I was gonna trim some of the block type differences, but then I thought it'd probably fit the RP aspect of "relic" ship.

The earliest versions unfortunately are lost to time. but I've got my 70%finished to current version right here.

Keep in mind, this was made with a server restriction in mind. I have a still floating battlebarge from a LONG time ago still in my dropbox, it's 1.2k blocks long. The Guilorn here, is only 390 blocks long.

I'll add more as I progress further.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    Needs more macro cannon.

always nice too see more WH 40k ships though, so good luck with finishing the rest of the ship.

Reaction score
    Needs more macro cannon.

always nice too see more WH 40k ships though, so good luck with finishing the rest of the ship.
    there will be Macro Cannons in the first version. The second version will have a host of launching capabilities for the ship to act as a massive carrier.

Reaction score

a change in direction, going to put new wing shields on later. It's definitely being converted into a Heavy Strike Cruiser, not just a Chibi Barge.

Reactions: Peekie30 and Scypio