GUI and Storage

Reaction score

I only recently started playing this game in the past 3 or so days and this was the biggest problem I found

The plex storage inventory... I suggest a Minecraft look to it, you know you can see your whole inventory while seeing the entire chest inventory. Because using those little sliders and trying to move items around is a hassle, leading to me making multiple stacks of things :(

Which leads me to my next suggestion! A quick stack button similar to Terraria's

It takes the items from your inventory and adds them to the existing stack inside the chest.

Well that's my two cents...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure about getting rid of the scroll wheels. I have to play the game with a low resolution, and I feel like the ability for the chests to compund like that is actually quite nice. Perhaps on higher resolutions, that can change!

As far as the quick stack button. I completely agree! That sounds very convenient!

Reaction score
    Yeah I was trying to figure out a way your inventory and the chest inventory could fit on any resolution, big or small, and scale with it...

Maybe have your inevntory on the left side of the screen and the chest on the right side? Would benefit most people who use widescreens? I\'ll try to make a mockup...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the way the GUI is setup right now favors people with smaller screens, which is not a bad thing. I have a large screen, and i agree that things are just too large, in your face and its gets tiresome sorting through hunderds and thousands of different blocks. I like the scroll bar, but a \"stack\" feature would be extremely useful.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Honestly even if i had a small screen id rather have the scrollbar removed. It is seriously terrible imo. They can easily make inventory and chests on a small screen next to each other either top and bottom or left and right. Also having a way to organize inventory would be nice. Even minecraft doesnt have that. You need a mod to get it to place stacks together.

Reaction score
    This is just a complete mess. I actully stopped picking up items because i didnt want to organize my items with those scroll bars. I hope this gets fixed. also the abbillity to hold shift or something and move an itemstack instantlly form chest to inventory or reverse would be great.

edit: The smal screen argument is absolutly invalid. i can see every block perfectly fine in minecraft even when i size the windows down to the scale of a credit card.