Group of people Looking for server.

Reaction score
    We're a group of friends that are looking for a server that will be entertaining for us, and be competitive between factions. We'd like a good sized server with a good amount of people as well. There's about 6+ of us and more might join, if we gain traction on server.

Thanks, Neo.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441496741,1441493602][/DOUBLEPOST]Also we prefer PvP

Reaction score
    Hello Neo,
    We at FreaksRUs would love for you and your friends to join us. we are a active medium sized server with anywhere from 3-7 people on at most time's, Although we have new people and old players drop in from time to time. we are an pvp server. for more information regarding FreaksRUs please visit our Community page at http://starmadedock.net/threads/freakrus.20638/ or ask me here or in pm or at our Teamspeak 108.174.100.87

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It's my personal opinion that Shattered Skies is one of the best servers around currently. There's also GenXNova, and a few others.

Just ask around in chat and those not immediately calling you a newfriend will probably help you out.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    It's my personal opinion that Shattered Skies is one of the best servers around currently. There's also GenXNova, and a few others.

Just ask around in chat and those not immediately calling you a newfriend will probably help you out.
    I currently play on shattered skies since you suggested it. My problem with that server is how its down periodically for no reason whatsoever. It just decides to crash. For instance, as I'm writing this I cannot logon to the server, I will probably have to retrieve my jumpship 90km+ away as well. I'm sure that'll be just fantastic. On top of that there's alot of server lag. I don't know if its due to the semi-newtonian physics, but I think it does stack on the issues. Also, pirates no longer engage you as they did, they engage you from 8km+ away shooting you with rapid fire guns. its not fun to fight pirate ships, because the chance of you finding the loot while whizzing by eachother at 150m/s is unlikely unless you designed a large stop effect cannon. Other than those glaring complaints its a fine server though.

Reaction score
    I would suggest trying a few out and see what fits for you. I tried several before I stuck with Aetherion, every server is gonna have pros and cons just need to find the one that fits ur group im shur wherever ypu end up they will be happy to have your group