Griefing with a torch?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    if your at spawn and "noobs" are trying to board your ship to get a ride somewhere then kill you, it's extremely difficult to get them out.
    I suggest in that case, assuming you have a jumpdrive. Just jumping to a wormhole, which kills everyone who isn't in a core.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I suggest in that case, assuming you have a jumpdrive. Just jumping to a wormhole, which kills everyone who isn't in a core.
    Remember servers normally keep a distance between wormholes and by the time you get there, you've probably warped over 4 Faction bases XD and your dead already

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Remember servers normally keep a distance between wormholes and by the time you get there, you've probably warped over 4 Faction bases XD and your dead already
    I've never actually run into anything while traveling. Sometimes people hit stars, but I haven't had that issue before.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Nah it makes sense. I just realized most people use far smaller ships than I like, time for me to reach a wormhole is perhaps 2 minutes. By that time they've likely got 10%~ of the way to the core.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I've never actually run into anything while traveling. Sometimes people hit stars, but I haven't had that issue before.
    I always hit onto people. Most people live 1 or 2 jumps from spawn, your bound to hit their base

[i jumped infant of Fort earl grey] Didn't end nicely with a 900 x 900 battle cube missile.

Nah it makes sense. I just realized most people use far smaller ships than I like, time for me to reach a wormhole is perhaps 2 minutes. By that time they've likely got 10%~ of the way to the core.
    Where i play small ship = Easy Target, increasing ship = harder target, foe jumps away

Come in with a 2 million block ship

faction leaves system.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    [i jumped infant of Fort earl grey]
    That isn't the case anymore. People spread out now.

I remember that place, and it was from well before the galaxy update. The owner built it *specifically* to catch people who pressed C and started flying forwards.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    That isn't the case anymore. People spread out now.

I remember that place, and it was from well before the galaxy update. The owner built it *specifically* to catch people who pressed C and started flying forwards.
    XD XD XD I guess that's a thing nowadays.