Greetings From Canada!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all,

Been realling enjoying StarMade. I run a small internet server for my friends on an IBM R52 running Linux Mint on the MATE desktop edition. With only 1gb of ram and 1.6ghz its enough for a few people but generation of new areas can be slow.

Anyways, I like building Star Trek type ships, and anything that looks nice. Currently working on a musuem that holds original copies of ships (ie not bought from shop), but I've used 60000 hual to just hold one ship.

My life?

Im a second year university student majoring in physics, so if you need any equations or stuff regarding astrophysics I'm sure I could help.

Other games?

Besides Star Made I enjoy Kerbal Space Program, and I use to play Minecraft quite a bit but Star Made is more interesting. I play BF3 but I have grown tired of most FPS shooter games, and I like to "work" on stuff in a game.

Have fun flying,

Omega

Reaction score
    I\'m from Edmonton :) glad you are enjoying the game I am loveing it also :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Its always cool to see other canadians on games. Im from around red dear ( in between calgary and edmonton ).