Greetings Everyone!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

Hmm, where to begin... I guess I should say something about myself. I'm Mat (IGN Kamurik) from the UK. I recently finished University so I have quite a bit of spare time at the moment. Found this game and fell in love with it. I have recently taken it upon myself to create a small fleet. Still a massive WIP, but I finished the first Ship; The Allsear Fighter

Reddit Post

Imgur Album

Download Ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Welcome to the game! at some point you\'ll learn all the complex building techniques suck as making reactors and such, but if you ask me, your first ship is amazing. (coming from a guy who\'s first ship was made of rock and dirt :P lol)

but when your new, the best way to get alot of power out of your ships is to build in a checker board pattern, such as O=power thingy X=power tank/shields/whatever

OXOXOXOX

XOXOXOXO

OXOXOXOX

Glad to be of assistance!

P.S. dont shoot the shops.

Reaction score
    Build power blocks in Lines, seen as a checker pattern from either end;) kind of like stacked logs

Reaction score
    welcome tot he game of Awesomeness I been playing for close to 4 weeks now I have het to find my inner creativness though all my ships looks like blocks of crap right now lol I am slowly getting better though love the looks of your new ship though :) keep up the good work