Greetings everyone, Sticky Hamster here, with some feedback too.

Reaction score
    I've now played Star Made for just a few days and for an alpha its pretty freakin' spectacular.

I haven't messed around with weapons much, and have yet to learn how to make turrets or do manufacturing but I am looking forward to messing with those.

(feedback / possible bug report follows)

I do not know if this is considered a bug but as I played I bought more and more salvager beams and kept adding to my ship and eventually I mined a planet completely (took EVERYTHING).

After the entire planet was gone I noticed the gravity did not change and the navigation system still seemed to 'see' a planet there.

I'm hoping eventually that a planet's gravity field is linked to its mass, and if a planet is completely removed that it wouldn't come up in the game as a planet (and I'd also like to see if a planet is chewed down to just a barren asteroid that it would display as a rock.

Also although I think planets are cool, I'd much rather they be a sphere instead of a pancake.

Regardless, I really love what the developers have done so far, I had a chance to see an Imperial Star Destroyer that someone made on a Twitch stream of people playing and I'm going to enjoy watching this game grow and evolve.

I really believe these developers have something awesome here and I hope they are very successful.

Sticky Hamster