GREAT NEWS!!!!. (Letters implying hugs enter here _ _ _ _ )

Reaction score
    I (Yes I Captain Nautilus) has some great news. Yes I say some great news because their are still bad things out their like: Pirates, Griefs, Stars (which have no use), Lack of music, Trolls (the Nordic version that live in caves). Now I cannot tell you all the positive things because their are to many but I can tell you about what i have to say.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    What do you have to say?
    Also, are griefers and trolls seriously that common? I haven't played online, but I don't think there are many trolls and griefers out there. Most servers use whitelists, and it is generally a good idea to only play on servers with whitelists. It really seems like (as others have pojnted out before) that you had some bad experience online.

And as for the other 'problems', it is a commonly known fact that this game is still just in alpha, and incomplete features were to be expected.

Stars are going to have a use; the in-game stars are foing to be actual stars and they will show us where star systems are.

Music will only get added very late on in the game's developement. It is (and shouldn't be) a priority right now.

"Yes I say some great news because their are still bad things out there"
    This makes no sense what so ever.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Approximately how many rubber bands would you need to cause a human skull to implode?

Reaction score
    I can understand the term griefer when used with minecraft, but what is a griefer here? (ignoring admins found on some really bad servers).

If you faction your homebase it cant be touched, and if you fly around in a ship it is fair game. Griefer just doesnt apply.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Attacking non-home base outposts while people are offline, probably.

Reaction score
    Can also be applied to a watermelon. Youtube it.

Doctor doctor, give us the news. I got a, bad case of starmade blues.

What's this super secret information you're holding out on us, Cpt. Nautlius?

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I believe a human skull is stronger than a watermelon.

Reaction score
    Why has the discussion strayed from some good news to comparisons between the human cranium and a large fruit in relation to rubber bands

Or is that somehow related to the good news?