GREAT IDEA!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You guys should add bigger planets each with various different lifeforms on them. Have them randomly generated like spore and add some kinda way to where you can create your own life on a uninhabited planet.

It would also be awesome if planets (like I said) were bigger so you had planty of area to explore and live on or destroy.

ADD EARTH! With animal mobs and maybe some creepers (lol) and leave the fate of the planet up to those who live there. Destroy it or protect it from invaders?

Aze

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have posted similerly, and I agree to most of this, except the earth part, this could be in a multiverse and earth si blwon up or something, and th epople currently are purple...

I agree planets should be bigger, in fact when we enter orbit, I would like to see something similer to when we enter the nether in MC, where it takes us to a dimension depending on what the planets overall atmospheric state is, however they can not be infinite right now do to data usage, however it may be possible to claim a small area and make it a base.

as for planet appearence from orbit, rather than giant cubes, I always imagin cubey planets to still be sphereical in nature, like made of cubes in sphere patterns.

as for aliens, I agree completely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have ideas but here all of them are.

1.Shound there be a crafting way to craft stuff

2.I think there shound be swords to the game to way to stop who keeps taking you ship stuff.

thats all of my ideas for now.

Reaction score
    @thomasboy99

1: There is a crafting system... called \"Factorys\"

2: Swords... space game... Star Wars? Get your own space station and build auto turrets on it -> save ship :D

And now... bigger planets would be nice... BUT... bigger objects = lower performance = more lags = more hater...?

Reaction score
    There could be some bigger planets which have bigger fields of gravity, (Of course) and then you could make it almost cinematic when you crash down towards it in longer time :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the bigger planets however the earth part of defending or attacking I\'m against since earth would be the spawn plant and people don\'t want that being blown up while their building. However with that said it could be an event thing which can be voted for by everyone online and it moves the spawn temporaily.