gravypod Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username gravypod

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT):

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? All time from 5pm to 10pm on weekdays.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I started 1 month before I made ElwynEternity public

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? PvP & anarchy. Only core game mechanics (and what I have added to compensate for the games bugs.)

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Brutally honest, factual, terse, and I own a large starmade server and have my finger on the pulse of the community.

What are some of your weaknesses? I will tell you when you are wrong. I don't coddle people or fluff the truth.

What motivates you to become a council member? The lack of a community manager and my need for starmade to improve. Running ElwynEternity made it so I had to code replacements/substitutions for things that do not exist in game.

How do you contribute to the community currently? SMW, bug reports, run one of the largest servers, find exploits, and a few other things.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

DukeBot

Big Brother
    Reaction score
    Inappropriate Advertising / Spam Jul 30, 2014
    Inappropriate Behavior Jul 30, 2014
    Inappropriate Content Jul 30, 2014

Status
    Not open for further replies.