Gravity

Reaction score
    I think that gravity is unrelistic, jumping 5 BLOCKS, however I have an idea. If gravity modules were automatically on for players as soon as they get on a ship. The gravity module could use a GUI as well like changing jump height and such. in the config there should be an option for planet gravity as well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Being able to jump that high is useful for getting around ships, since we don\'t have ladders and ramps are ridicolusly space-ineffecient

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    *joking* Just add jump-pads. Jump-pads are blocks from which a player can always jump until he bumps with his head into the ceiling :)

*seriously*

If gravity modules were automatically on for players as soon as they get on a ship.

+1

Being able to jump that high is useful for getting around ships, since we don\'t have ladders and ramps are ridicolusly space-ineffecient

http://star-made.org/content/allow-crawling-through-jefferies-tubes-blocks-painted-inside

My statement about ladders.

+++ The pre should have plex-lifts fixed +++

In a perfect world ... you could define your own gravity for each block (and above) by using different ammount of gravity generators connected to a grid of equal hull blocks (or whatever you use for your floor).

(Don\'t forget that I said \"in a perfect world\"!)

Reaction score
    Plexlifters are still not allowed on ships, for no stated reason.

I still want ladders. Gravity lifts are just stupid.

Reaction score
    Dont worry, i guess changable gravity on the grav blocks is well on schemas list ;)