Gravity null on planet

Reaction score
    With the new patch (.09387), gravity on the planet I have colonized has broken completely. I logged out on the planet as normal before updating, and when I logged in after the update I found myself no longer bound to the planet. Not only this, but it's not like space flight either. Pressing space increases my height, but I can't raise or lower with q or e as I would usually. If I go a few blocks beyond the edge of the planet I can fly around normally again, but then I return to the planet and the same issue returns. I tried returning to space to log out hoping that having no gravity saved to my character would help, but logging back in led me to the same problems.

Edit: I should also note that I tried placing and using gravity modules as well. On use I would only get the "exit planet gravity" message, but never one joining it. Same issue persists.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is also true of spacecraft. While in the ship\'s gravity, if you press space you jump, but don\'t come back down.

This is what happens when you tamper with the natural order of the universe!

Fix this soon, please.

Reaction score
    I\'m having the same issue both on planets and when activating gravity units on ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just downloaded this game, and this totally breaks it for me. Not even fun to play. Now my ship has somehow ended up inside a planet, and I can\'t get back down to it to even salvage parts. Rediculous.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @AG Its alpha, get over it, itll be fixed soon.

@op Yup, i have this problem too. That, and my faction turrets now target me the second I step out of my ship

Reaction score
    Can\'t look down as it\'s not treating it as free-flight. A hotfix has been sent out though I have to wait for the hosting company to catch up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Samething was happening to me but with my Spacelift\'s gravity that\'s technically a space station built all the way to the ground of a planet, having seperate gravities.

I thought it may have been my spacelift seeing as how odd those two come together, but this is not the case. It\'s everyone else as well.

(Apologies for the enormous picture. Found another bug but with the forums. Won\'t let me shrink pictures.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oop, I guess I just forgot to pay the gravity bill! No worries, hotfix is here. Thanks for turning the gravity back on, Schema! Really makes you realize how much you take it for granted . . .