Gravity doesn't work

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Is the main core in the cockpit? I checked the link, but the pictures make it unclear. If so, I can offer an explanation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I have had the same problem. When I walk past a certain point in my ship gravity turns off and even if I press on another gravity block it will not turn back on until I go past that same point.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Purchased!
    Ok, I have already written out an explanation on an old thread, so Ill link it to you: Some weird problem I've been having with gravity Basically, If your core is offset, then the game will generate a gravity field using the ship's dimensions, but the system does not take into account the fact that the core is offset.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, I have already written out an explanation on an old thread, so Ill link it to you: Some weird problem I've been having with gravity Basically, If your core is offset, then the game will generate a gravity field using the ship's dimensions, but the system does not take into account the fact that the core is offset.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks, now the issue makes sense. I hope they fix this in the future.

Reactions: Trekkerjoe
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Purchased!
    I agree. In the meantime, the only workaround I can think of is docking a core to the center of the ship's dimensions, replacing the existing gravity blocks with ones docked to the new entity, and making sure the dimensions of both entities are roughly the same. Not the best solution though. Too tedious.