Gravity block that affects fighters.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello, this little idea has been my head since I started playing starmade. The Idea is a new gravity block that affect s fighters (sometimes you want to move your ship in the same time that wanting to dock your fighters because you are in the middle of a battle but your fighter can catch up to you and if you have to stop you might be destroyed not only sometimes your ship is moving and your fighter that is in it but not docked will start moving inside and do horrible collision lag) so I purpose this block, one you place this block it will create an invisible boble around your ship it has 0 hp and collision is false, you can expand this boble with enhancers.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And what is the purpose of that boble ?

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    The boble is the gravity limit, this boble goes around the ship,once you enter the boble you will be attracted by the gravity . note this boble is not visible.

Reaction score
    boble -> bubble

I get what you mean, aligning ships to a big ship, but I don't think it would work out very well if it was a constant effect. (ship turns, other ships turn with it, smashing into all asteroids and space stations around)
    If there could be a way for it to only trigger immediately before and after docking it could be useful though. The "docking sequence" locking their movement relative to each other, maybe softly, rather than a hard snap. Might smoothen drone docking a bit.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The boble is the gravity limit, this boble goes around the ship,once you enter the boble you will be attracted by the gravity . note this boble is not visible.
    It could be nice, but we already have docking system, just dock to the ship is easy enaught