GRAVITATIONAL WARFARE

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Well I don't know if the title is fitting but if gravity on ships were applied on ships inside of them.....enemy ships, can't there be warfare with tanks keeps vtols
    Inside of huge ships with interior?
    I have made a successful ship that uses slopes to clime over terrain but can't take off so its possible. What would you make?

post no.2

I made a scorpion tank w a turret that has a ai, but for a breaching craft maybe when shields are down, drive a giant hollow h hull pole that is hollow and has 3 blocks thick,docking modules led to detach vehicles and computers to house troops

post no.3

I also take out ships that have gravity by simply having a friend take out shields,you with a laser carve open doors and go alon corridors until you find the core room and rapid fire at the core...GENIUS TROLL

post no.4

But on my ships I have interior turrets :3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so you want ground vehicles so you can land on a ship and overrun it with your tank or walker

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If you'd like to add PS information to your post, please just edit the original. Posting three extra messages that are a sentence long causes clutter and should be avoided at all costs.

Thanks,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Zyrr

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don't think he can. It has to do with the station contest. I had a few posts that I couldn't edit. If he can edit them however, he should indeed do so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    why can't you edit your posts I do it when I make a spelling error. there is a edit button for a reason as long as you don't change the whole thing after 3 minutes of posting then it should be fine.
    their is already gravity effects

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well for some reason I can't update some of my older posts, the edit button just isn't there, but we are going off topic so let's not flood this thread.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    there probably is time limit to editing your posts. it would be good if you could run over people with these vehicles

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, there should be the ability to at least Align a ship to another ship, just like you can Align a person to a ship.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Edit: the edit button works fine... If you can't use it then it's a bug and should be reported.

On topic, boarding would be pretty cool, I agree :P

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    If you'd like to add PS information to your post, please just edit the original. Posting three extra messages that are a sentence long causes clutter and should be avoided at all costs.

Thanks,
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Zyrr
    um sorry,im new,wont happen again :/