Bug Graphic Issue Since update

Reaction score
    OK so here is all the details ive got on my issue so far, graphic's were fine and everything running as normal before lastest update but as of yesterday morning when i log into my singleplayer game i get this
    error.png screenshot2.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425349802,1425349742][/DOUBLEPOST]these are my system spec's
    AMD Radeon HD7700 series graphic's card
    AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10GHz
    16GB Installed Memory (RAM)
    64-bit Operating System
    Windows 7 Pro Edition (service pack 1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425350053][/DOUBLEPOST]and here are the config files.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425350119][/DOUBLEPOST]the log file is 4mb and is to large to upload sadly but i can grab any bits of it you may need to help or email the full version to whoever needs it.

Attachments

Reaction score
    well after much stuffing about ive giving up and rolled back to 0.1885 and all is working fine again, so its something in that last update that it doesn't like and im stumped for what it could be, will wait until another update comes out and try again but til then im gonna stay with the older version since it works.

Reaction score
    same graphical issue, except i don't get the critical error. tried messing with just about everything under the hood i could think of on my end as well.

pentium i5 2.8ghz
    ATI radeon 5700
    8gig
    windows 7 home 64

Reaction score
    I read about the new update news and i was soooo happy. Turns out that when i spawned in to my single player world, ALL blocks are dark except the background image. Any solutions to this bug yet? Idk the specifics but I have an AMD graphics card

Reaction score
    not quite the issue i got but i have received some graphical issues with paint blocks showing artifacts and logic blocks not showing correct colors when off. however after testing, this happens when i use the 256 resolution settings on default skin. whats yours currently set to?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I also have the same exact in game issue as you but no error message beforehand. I also am running a AMD Radeon, but 7800. And like you, have tried virtually everything. No one can seem to figure it out. But what is clear is that this new build (0.18999) does not like AMD Radeons at all. As all of the issues on the forums concerning in game graphic drawing for build 0.18999 are from AMD Radeon card users. Very strange. And as of now there is no fix for it sadly. You will be unable to play on multiplayer/ play newest build till there is a fix. :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425440776,1425440726][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a thread as well made for this same issue :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425442859][/DOUBLEPOST]GUYS!! http://starmadedock.net/threads/for-all-amd-radeon-users-read-this.6184/

Reaction score
    yup, solved, just had to re-download and install catalyst control center/drivers ... this is what i get for trusting software that tells me my drivers are "up to date" ...

Reaction score
    I don't believe MAC users can update their Radeon drivers. I did the system update check, and everything is up to date. I believe that neither Apple nor AMD have updated the drivers in a long time. (I could be wrong, but have been unable to find anything that let's Mac users update their drivers if they are playing the Mac OS.)