Grandeur: Delude no more

Reaction score
    NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS: APPLES IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF GRANDEUR, SCANDAL REVEALED IN THIS WEEKS MONTHLY ISSUE OF FAC LIFE!!!: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW

Apples is no longer to be considered a member, and is free game in pub chat, all ships previously developped by him remain grandurian intellectual property {except heft fellow, that's mah babay}

if this was hard to understande, ur stoopid buhkuz grammurs dernt need punctuayshun

Organization

In recent times we have decided to relax our organization at Grandeur. We now only have 3 ranks. the ranks also have very little to do with the time someone has een in the faction, but rather the roll they best fit, IE: "My name is bob, i do not like bossing people around i prefer to do what i'm told and just hang out with everyone"

"alright bob, you can remain a Secondary it's cool"

Secondaries: The Secondaries are the lowest official members, a Secondary's job is to be generally helpful to The Primaries,

Primaries: The members that lead projects and have the ideas, fewer in number than the secondaries Primaries may start teams between themselves and several Secondaries, teams are not overly official, just friends within the faction

Ministry: The Ministry is the government of grandeur, the members that put there heart and soul into the faction, All Ministers are given a unique title ie. Archineer Lutece

Members:

SECONDARY
    JrSlaven, Yamto
    PRIMARY

AdmiralKio, EpicFailLord

MINISTRY
    Lutece- Archineer, M27 Frogy- General, FORGE9unsc705- Senator

Leader- Apples

Constructs

We Classify our ships using DMSCS and show them off on the last day of every month.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12530493/DMSCS.jpg <<DMSCS

Our color scheme is Black and Blue and any entrants to our fleet should be unique creations and submitted via PM to Apples.

Wanna join? we recruit in game for the better members, look out for all members of Grandeur

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Grandeur grandeur greandeur? Greendeur Greendeug. Greendegg! Greeneggs green eggs eggsgreen. Green eggs and ham.

Green eggs and ham
    I do not like them Sam-I-am.
    I would not eat them on a boat.
    I would not eat them with a goat.
    I like Grandeur Sam-I-am.
    Grandeur delude no more on a boat.
    Grandeur delude no more with a goat.
    Delude no more in a box.
    Delude no more with a fox.

Granduer delude no more for otherwise all shall suffer the pox.