Good Day (or bad day, I won't force you) Starmadians!

Reaction score
    Hello ladies and gentleman of this fine community. I am z1967. I am not a fresh new player but I have been playing for a decent time. I plan to open a Faction called Bombshock Industries. I already have two ships made with 3 more queued and several on the drawing table.

What makes me different? Well you will see once my insomnia wears off and I can sleep. I design, build, and test ships. I am practically the aperture labs of ship building. IRL I am a 15 year old student. School comes first but it never hurts to make a new ship.

My ships are a bit unorthodox. They also have weird names like Panzerschiffe or Aerwhale. This is because The normal English launguage is quite boring. Individual ship names could be "watch dog" or "firebolt." But I use different languages and cultures to express my ship's design. Prepare yourselves, a new type of player is ready to take flight.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We sound very similar... too similar. ( I also do that with my ship names...) e.g. I called my miner Grandis Murra(latin for big miner)