GloryFang Fleetworks

Reaction score
    That's a nice design ! I like the use of slabs there ! :)

Good work !

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made a thing that isn't tiny!

I see it as the sort of thing a wealthy pirate lord would cruise around in to stand out from the rabble in their scrapheaps.

I want a USD on this thing but the only viable space is on the underside, which I normally don't like (I want to be able to walk seamlessly from ship to ship/station). I came up with an idea for an airlock that you would walk into normally, then would rotate to match the gravity of the rest of the ship. I could have area triggers set up to prevent the player from needing to switch gravity from the airlock rotor thing to the ship. Hopefully I can make it work.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fiddling with the airlock has left me with this.

The collars open to allow the airlock to rotate, then close to create a continuous walkway. Getting the blast doors to open and close at the correct time is proving to be tricky; I need to be able to detect which orientation the rotor is in. Any ideas?

Also:

Yes, it is two Sellswords mashed together. Yes, it has lasers. I call it the Aggressor.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I did it! I have the doors consistently working, multiple presses on the exterior and interior buttons don't do anything, and the button in the airlock itself toggles every time! I never knew logic could be this satisfying.

Reactions: Rumcajz

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Oh yeah, when you've spent hours it is seriously satisfying!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've been reviewed! Thanks for the feedback. I had some trouble figuring out how the thrusters were going to work; ice lighting does weird stuff in confined spaces. I can probably figure some way to improve it.

In other news:

This thing is done and up for download under the overly dramatic title of the Ichor Hound. I gave it more of a unique name looking at it as a sort of one off custom build for a pirate lord. Looking back at it now, I might fiddle a bit with the coloring to fit in with my other pirate/merc builds.

Edited to add:

I didn't realize I had never put the Brawler up for download. It is now in the OP and in community content.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz and Criss

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    That... is epic. Seriously. Possibly just became one of my favourite fighters. Verdict withheld till I download and play with it!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I started a freighter but I'm probably not going to finish it any time soon.

This is the last you'll hear of me for a while. I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes and still dream of making a titan some day.

Goodbye to you lovely gibbering piddle-flumps for now!

Reactions: Rumcajz and Criss