Glitching out of ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have noticed, A lot of the time, When exiting the core of a ship, Even if the cock pit is a big open box with the core floating in the middle, You will spawn outside of the ship. Which is really annoying, Especially if your gravity is on.

Also, If you are traveling in your ship, And you get out with gravity on, You are fine (Which I think is good) but if you turn it off, You go flying back. I think that is okayish, Except, If you travel at the max speed your ship can go (Such as 50 Kmh) then, When turning off the gravity unit (Maybe even with it on) You fly back and glitch out of the ship entirely.

Leaving you stuck in space as your ship sails far beyond you. (Also, You travel SO SLOWLY in your space suit, We seriously need some kind of thrusters, Even if you have to build them and apply them to yourself like armour in minecraft. Anything to make you go faster.)

Reaction score
    I do believe the update today was made to fix the issue of getting out of ship core and being outside in space. As for the thing about getting out of your ship while moving with gravity off, there\'s not really anything you can do other than don\'t get out of the ship core with gravity off if it\'s moving. To solve the issue of your character moving slowly while drifting in space, most people just carry around a spare ship core and use that. Spawn it, hop in, fly to destination, hop out, delete it.