Give the handgun an item id and make it purchasable at shops.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So last night I ended up losing My hand gun twice, not from legit things like losing a fight with a pirate or misplacing it, but from bugs. I'm now a spaceman without a ray gun, which isn't much of a spaceman.

Currently, the handgun cannot be purchased at shops, and I can't find an item id for it, so it can't even be spawned by an admin. This makes the hand gun the rarest. ITEM. EVER.

How about a little hotfix so hand guns can be bought and / or spawned? Now, I know what most of you are thinking: "But Fatty, Schema's got bigger, more important things to work on! this is low-priority blablabla-"

You know what? Shag that! The item already exists in game, I'm not asking for something new or for something old to be modified, I just want to be able to replace My gun if lost like every other item in game.

I'm so naked without My sidearm.................

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    /give_laser_weapon [player name]

Reaction score
    Wait, I\'ve gone through singleplayer without knowing this? That\'s it, I\'m- [LOUD CRASHINGS OFF CAMERA] Oh the humanity!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I give you FIVE internets, and fresh muffins.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That reference to my name took me way to long to get