Give bonus to non-damage effects

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Right now, we have our push/pull/stop non-damage effects (the others just change how damage gets dealt.) I'd like to see these non-damage effects get a boost with a 100% effect. So a 150dmg laser with 100% stop would get a bonud and wind up with 300 force.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, that would unbalance things.
    Joke coming up: 'What is a bonud?' Haha, I'm so funny sometimes! Oh, wait. That wasn't funny, was it? :(

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm pretty sure there are already those complaining the stop effect is already over powered. I myself have yet to test the non damage type effects so I can't really weigh in directly yet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Apparently stop ignored the thrust amount of the ship. One weapons block and one stop module was apparently already enough to stop even the kost powerful of titans.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    With a -BIT- (Not a lot; it needs to be a bit "overpowered" for people to actually use it) of balancing, Stop is fine... But yeah, currently the Push and Pull effects are a bit underpowered. Currently, only larger ships can use them effectively against anything that isn't a core or microdrone.