Bug ghosting

Reaction score
    starmade latest version, save ship, shutdown, restart, salvage array ghosting, offset left X 10m - 15m and 10m up on the Y.
    salvage array is, 300m long, in 3 sections, 897 beams, salvage cannon and cannon at 100%.
    before save fine, one planet striped in about 15 mins.
    havn't checked other weapons, this is in single player.

Reaction score
    reinstalled the game, built new ship, along similar lines, used /save ship, in build mode, shutdown game and restarted, ghosting still occurs, same as before
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435097800,1435096290][/DOUBLEPOST]cannons and salvage cannons are ghosting, slave cannons, missiles master or slave, beams master or slave, effects and jump drives are not ghosting

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Normally for this I say "the core is bad, get a new one". See if your computer can handle saving the entire ship as a temple and pasting it onto a new core, it's the only way I've seen to fix it.

Reaction score
    it's 500 plus, i'll give it a go, failing that, i'll swap cannons for beams or missiles

Reaction score
    complete new install, new ship, salvage cannons connected to 2 named storage,each group of salvage cannons does not touch the next,the only thing touching is blue advanced armour, ship was not saved, ship flew from 2,2,2 to 7,8,5, no jump drive, changed power cap to 10,000,000.
    salvage cannons are in 3 groups 100 long, X shaped, 922 beams, no other weapons.
    ghosting still occurs, left and up from centre, same as before

Reaction score
    power cap to normal, new ship, new star system, so far so good, i have narrowed ghosting bug down to 3 - 4 areas, admin save command, power cap changes, named storage and size of salvage array, i will let you know if i find anything else