ghosting

Reaction score
    original ship from 3d warehouse, into sketchup to make obj, into smedit to move core and blueprint, into starmade, cut ship in half, move center line 10 to the right, put red axis on new center line and start building,
    i have not moved the core to the new center line.
    weapons were fine at final save after building, now one day later, the master part of the master, slave, effect weapon combo are ghosting
    cannon - cannon - explosive, main cannon ghost's under and to the left of the ships center line,
    missile - beam - explosive, does the same, both weapons are forward firing,
    missile - missile - explosive, side facing left and right, is not ghosting, salvage - cannon, also not ghosting.
    why

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If it was a computer, I could tell you that you need a new ship core (copy/paste the ship as best you cant). Not sure what to do able modules, try replacing the computer?

Reaction score
    i will try a new build, no imports and see what happens, it could be a bug in the game or a bug in the imports

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It's a probably that affects blueprints, and such is saved when the ship saved, and spawn with the ship. Ghost computers are cause by deleting CPUs before unlinking them sometimes, but I do not know what causes the module shift/ghost.

Reaction score
    still ghosting even on new build
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430308927,1430307127][/DOUBLEPOST]i will try a complete reinstall of the game, if ghosting still happens after reinstall, the bug is in the game

Reaction score
    reinstall complete, quick build complete, canon, canon, explosive, no ghosting after shutdown, restart.
    this was a legit build, no shop infinite.
    now quick build 2, with shop infinite
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430319763,1430318524][/DOUBLEPOST]quick build 2 complete, no ghosting.
    still not sure what is causing ghosting on modules, but it has stopped after reinstall.
    will update more later