Ghost weapons

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Basically, weapons that were placed accidentally on a ship and were removed but they somehow get glitched into staying placed and screw up the grouping on a ship.

I have a 32 rocket array. only 30 fire and I cant even see any connection between the arrays. But they still wont let me choose separate outputs. I had that with lasers as well. I hate this glitch, it screws up all my hard work - ship in question I have been working on for over a week now. It's a titan and I want it to look nice and work well but that isn't happening so far.

Reaction score
    Yeah, this is straight up weird. Definitely seen it before though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    when you placed the weapons with the computer highlighted and then remove them when the computer isn\'t highlighted.

Sometimes they glitch when you place them in advanced mode and accidentally connect arrays that shouldnt have been connected. Then you need to make sure the computers are highlighted and just replace the faulty arrays block-by-block. Each time, when placing an array into a glitched highlighted block, it will lose the purple highlight and thus fix the glitch.

Sometimes the only option is to find out which arrays are faulty and just replace them entirely.... Like that isn\'t time consuming.

If this wasn\'t enough, I now have 32 working rocket arrays which consistently change their output points. Also, I cannot rebalance them all to suit my specifications because half of them will reset to stock values and won\'t even be affected by change any in percentages...

Strangely, it only seems to happen to rockets. I would not make this such a big issue if it wasn\'t for the fact that I NEED the array outputs to stay in place because of the size of my ship and their positioning for optimal chance of impact. Sometimes they have to travel a good 400 meters inside of my ship, lagging behind by which time they will miss the target entirely.

Schema, If you see this, this is an issue to fix. It seems to only happen on bigger ships and titans.

On a side note:

Weapons can glitch out in such a way that you can remove them and replace with shield blocks but still use the weapons that USED to be there. I think this could be considered an \'\'exploit\'\' and probably needs to be fixed as soon as possible.